Rooms and Rates
Our rooms benefit from all the necessary equipment for your comfort and for the well being of the planet.
They respect the criteria of sustainable tourism while providing a warm home feeling.
Breakfast, as well as dinner, is included, and you will find a commune kitchen area where you will be able to cook lunch. There is also a pool, a yoga ranch and bike rentals for your transportation.
We have private rooms for couples, families or groups of friends who want to share the experience but also have their own space, in community rooms you can meet new people.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Bunk bed w/bed sheet
- Mosquito net.
- Bathroom in each room
- Showers: (cold water)
- Communal fridge.
- Communal kitchen
- Edible garden
- Yoga lounge w/mats
- Games and book exchange
- WIFI (you are in the jungle so don't expect high speed)
per person & per night, incl. tax
- Breakfast & Dinner included. (vegetarian and vegan option at no extra fee)
- Free weekly activities such as yoga or latin dance lessons, movie nights
- Special rates for volunteers and long term visitors (please inquire)
- coffee, tea and filtered water
- Bike rental
- Spanish lessons
- Surf lessons
- Volunteer programs
- Discounted tours
- Laundry service